CAPEZIO DANSNEAKER JAZZ SHOE SNEAKERS
SnakeSpine™ is a versatile Dansneaker® designed and engineered for natural responsiveness across a wide range of activity and movement
- Open port forefoot removes unnecessary weight and material that is prohibitive to natural movement and distributes weight naturally across forefoot
- Flex grooves: allow for a more natural and technically accurate motion and provide enhanced flexibility for true forefoot articulation
- Side walls: Ample enough to provide stability and room for quick side to side motion, push offs and rolls and maintains a clean aesthetic
- Dual density forepart for controlled turns and spins and for traction to push off and stop
- Re.Bar.Tec™ provides both medial/lateral and arch support
- Specially designed upper compliments the natural movement of the outsole
- SnakeSpine™ blends performance materials for a dynamic fit and features leather, Nappa PU and Nylon Spandex with elastic, gore and EVA accents
- SnakeSpine™ is designed to support and cushion the foot. Foam padded footbed and TPU outsole is non-marking, lightweight, supportive.
- Slip on style with the ability to adjust security with elasticized laces - cut, trim and knot
- Begin with street shoe size
Great shoe for dance, Hip Hop, Jazz, Zumba, or walking around.
Women size add half to full size bigger than your regular street shoe size, Men size add 2 full sizes than your regular street shoe size.
NO RETURNS - CLEARANCE